Skip to content
Welcome to our Academic Discussion!
Here some guidelines to help our room run smoothly
- Academic Discussions are recorded.
- The academic discussion lasts 1h.
- The audience will receive invites to join the discussion about a key topic related to Bipolar.
- Audience members have the choice to decline and engage in the discussion in the chat section. Listening in podcast mode is fine.
- If you want to join the discussion after the invites are sent, you can raise your hand.
- A number of questions related to the topic will be asked to people who joined the stage.
- The questions are pinned in the room.
- You can answer the questions or decline to answer.
- This is a brave and safe space where we can talk about anything and everything without feeling judged.
- We should be kind and respectful.
- Let’s give space to others to express themselves without interrupting each other.
- It’s always good to mute your microphone when you’re not talking; just remember to un-mute when you are talking.
- It is an open and guided academic discussion, so there is no PTR order.
- 30 minutes after the beginning of the session, a synthesis from multiple sources will be read.
- The resources used as a reference for the academic discussion are pinned in the room.
- Generally we have Clubhouse glitches, so you may have to leave and return to the stage
- At the end of each session, you will have the possibility to vote for the next academic discussion’s topic.